Effective from June 8, 2017
1. What Information Does Jasmine of Anatolia Collect?
The information we may gather from you may be divided into two groups, “Personal Information,” and “Non-Personal Information.”
We may collect the following “Personal Information”:
- Your name, username, email address and password.
- Contact information including your email address, mailing address and phone number.
- Your eyeglasses prescription information you provide to us.
- Your credit card information, billing and shipping addresses.
- Customer care phone calls or live chats (if used).
- Sales history from our Site.
- Survey responses that ask for personal information.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
We may collect the following “Non-Personal Information”:
- The IP address of the computer you use to purchase our Products or access our Services.
- The date and time you access our Site, use our Products and Services.
- The type of browser software you are using to access our Site.
- The name of your Internet service provider.
- The operating system you are using.
2. What We Do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our Products and Services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. By email, phone, fax or snail mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- Use your information to customize your experience with our Products and Services.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
4. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you want that to happen.